OklahomaSolo is meant to be a documentary of the opening of an Oklahoma Solo law firm. It is meant to satisfy the voyeristic, solicit advice, serve as a model for those who wish to do the same.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Is it tomorrow...or just the end of time?


Finals haze - all through my brain.

Sorry to keep the blog so id focused lately, but I am allowed to stumble a bit during finals, right?
I've 7 classes. 4 take home - 3 in class finals.
As of now I've 3 out of 4 take home finals turned in.

On another note: Tomorrow is a big day - I was supposed to attend the Ok Bar Law office management seminar in Oklahoma City. However I have to cancel because--

I have an INTERVIEW WITH THE D.A. in Stillwater (CHEERS). Very exciting! I really really really need a job. I need the money and the experience.

Next, it is pre-enrollment for kindergarten---wow..that scares me more than opening up a law office.

Then back to Tulsa for some coffee and corporate law (which is kind of like coffee - semi stimulating and likely to yellow your brain.)

When I'm in Stillwater--I'll try to take pics of my future residence and (proposed) office for a future post. --honestly, how do you contain your excitment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Website Counter