OklahomaSolo is meant to be a documentary of the opening of an Oklahoma Solo law firm. It is meant to satisfy the voyeristic, solicit advice, serve as a model for those who wish to do the same.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

New Gig


Well I'm fresh after my first day on the job. It was fun. I can't believe how many people I knew...or knew me. (Stillwater is my hometown). It was great. Payne county has a great courthouse and they have brand new courtrooms this year. Construction is still ongoing for the attached jail.
It looks like I'll start doing the arriagnments first, then pick up traffic then regular misdemeanors. It might be "trained monkey" work..but it looks pretty fun to me. I was sad to see a couple of people I went to school with in orange jumpsuits yesterday. That is going to be hard for me to deal with.
My home/office will be about 1 mile down the road on the same street as the courthouse.
I love being back home. It feels great. (now I just have to move....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Website Counter