OklahomaSolo is meant to be a documentary of the opening of an Oklahoma Solo law firm. It is meant to satisfy the voyeristic, solicit advice, serve as a model for those who wish to do the same.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Movement Abounds!

Lots of moving going on here...and as a result my internet won't be up for another 2 weeks. Basically, Belle and I spent the holiday weekend moving. She starts her job tomorrow and I am slated for swearing in on June 6th. (swearing in for legal intern license). My new job at the D.A.'s office is great. It's the worst pay I've had in over 12 years and I've never been happier. I'm really glad I went to law school.
I'll blog when I can (because I'm sure my legions of fans [sic] will be sitting by thier modems in anticipation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Masten said...

I start law school in the fall, and one of my potential career directions involves prosecution. I want to know what it's like from someone on the inside. Don't disappoint me. . .

Friday, June 02, 2006 10:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Website Counter