OklahomaSolo is meant to be a documentary of the opening of an Oklahoma Solo law firm. It is meant to satisfy the voyeristic, solicit advice, serve as a model for those who wish to do the same.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Two words: "Dude....Dude"

Wow...what a whirlwind! So I get tossed in arraignments and the Judge looks at me...expectantly. All I could think was--"man the neck of my shirt is really soaked". I'm not one for being nervy or one whose voice is known to crack in public, but my blood was really pumping. The pause was only about 1 second but I swear I had 15 distinct and lucid thoughts. I spoke loud and clear but caught myself before completing the genuflection.

It was such a cool feeling to be able to speak for the State. Being on the "other side of the v" has been so much fun. I'm really getting to see everything that goes on before the charges are filed and that has been an experience (and continues to be) that I would reccomend to anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counter
Free Website Counter